Sunday, January 23, 2011

Thank You Messages For Wedding Gift - Towels

A mio padre.


I love you Dad. Because we're identical in all. Strong character and heart of butter.

I love you Dad. For the things that you knew me, and those that have chosen to teach.

Ti amo Papà. Perché mi hai detto: "Prova. Rischia. Sbagliare è il solo modo che hai per crescere, e diventare donna .. " ...

Ti amo quando ridi con gli occhi. Perché nei tuoi ritrovo i miei stessi occhi.

Ti amo quando non parli, Papà. Perché da te ho imparato che il silenzio è d'oro, e la solitudine un' ottima compagna, se non si temono i propri demoni.

Ti amo Papà. Perché mi hai insegnato che l'ironia è disarmante. La cultura fondamentale. Il cinismo necessario. L'intelligenza un privilegio concesso da Dio. Tu in Lui non credi, Papà. Ma lo preghi in silenzio, quando vedi i tuoi figli soffrire.

Ti amo Papà. Perché il carattere is my destiny, and thanks to you I learned to defend it.

I love you Dad. Because you have taught me that the real failure lies in the renunciation. You lose when you do not really fight.

I love you Dad. And my chest swells with pride when someone tells me: "You are the same as your father."

I love you Dad. Why push me to use reason, without losing the imagination.


I love you. Why teach me the shame of the tears, and the disruptive nature of joy.

I love you. Why are my living example. My myth. My hero.

I love you. And I would one day avere tanti soldi solo per assicurarti una vecchiaia serena.

Ti amo Papà. Ed amando te, imparo ad amare un po' anche me stessa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment