Monday, August 2, 2010

How Long Does It Take A Heart To Become Enlarged?

Potevo essere anche io su quella lapide

Sometimes life goes on or off by accident, by coincidence or, for those who believe, for God's plan not like to talk about these facts, but today, the anniversary date will effort. That

August 2, 1980 I also had to be there in Bologna, Florence, Piacenza transit to go to the mountains by the grandparents of my best friend. I already had a seat reservation in hand, bought the week before by my father. I traveled alone on the train for the first time both families had agreed in a relay even withdrawal of the delivery had been a parcel.

Without warning, my father had two days off and decided to accompany me in the car. E 'credit for this chain of events, if you can read this my rambling. Since I left Florence in the early morning (8:30 / 9:00) I was in Bologna in those moments that have broken the lives of many people, and I am not referring only to those who died.

After so many years we do not know who thought, he organized and executed one of the most brutal attacks in Italian history. Among false leads, process driven, surveys that now bear on one side, now the other hand, Bologna and throughout Italy honest with you, do not forget those people, victims of a society that does not respect those who are not colluding, it is not an actor or a starlet. Indeed it was (deliberately lowercase) will be represented only by the Prefect, because someone is afraid of being cast at the reality: that there is someone who will not stop until the truth is revealed. These

poche, forse inutili righe sono dedicate alla memoria di coloro che, in una giornata di inizio ferie, videro la loro vita dilaniata dall'esplosione di una bomba.

0 comments:

Post a Comment