Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Swallon Sore Knuckles

Carissimo Babbo Natale, quest'anno ..


... I want my right knee to stop the "James-James," because I do not do the MRI! If I am forced to go into that frightful coffin metal, I swear I'll take your elves hostage and blackmail you!

I wish Mr. S. was submerged by a few hundred tons of coal. I wish sbattesse the toe on the doorjamb. I wish lose your house keys, being locked out and just the night before, while everyone is inside, the warmth, dinner, or even remember its existence. I wish you a slut than four pounds to his bed, while sleeping, and did take a hit. However, I think they often have a lot of whores, and since Christmas we are all better people, this may also postpone the December 31.

Finally, I fall in love. Why, after five long years, singles is no longer beautiful, or funny. Single sucks! Especially when you go into a restaurant and see all those couples who hold hands, they whisper words of love to your ear, and look at you as if I were the unlucky guy. After five long years, singles may make you diabetic, and potentially murderous. Because if someone asks me: "How can a girl so beautiful and intelligent is not engaged?" I can try to explain that, nowadays, to find a decent man who has not put the balls on ' tree (confused with the Christmas decorations), is an enormous task. Or, can point a gun to his head, and avoid that in future, I still ask stupid questions.
Ergo, I would like a revolver.

on my window sill find milk and cookies, like every year. There are also lighted candles, they say, should guide their luck at home. See not to set fire to his beard.

a very cordial greeting. Antonia.

Ps: I forgot ... I would also like Berlusconi to resign. But I understand that you can only make gifts, not miracles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment