Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Where Can I Find A Wwe Shower Curtain

Momenti di buffa quotidianità.


Sunday afternoon.

My mother: "Anto, but why do not you engaged? Do not have any guy who flirts with you?"
Me: "No, Mom. The problem is this. I have too many guys to woo me. And more I woo them, the more I learn this. More than I know them, the more I realize what assholes know how to be men ... and then pass me the desire to get engaged ...


Monday afternoon.

The child of eight years, which I am after school: "Anto, what does open relationship?"
Me: "Ummmm ... ... ehmmmm means that an asshole is simultaneously with more bullshit. Or vice versa ...


afternoon.

same child, "Anto, there are some ladies that make the stomach without being married" ...
Me: "Oo be fattened"


0 comments:

Post a Comment